Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whats The Big deal. russia.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.... And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. the greatest of these is love."


You'll Finally Learn to stand on ur own feet when u got nothing to hold on to.
Love. is all we need.

The Only Time i feel secure is actually when i'm praying with my cell group mate..
They are.. My family..
When they pray for me. with me.
i feel that. i'm loved. whole heartedly.
I feel that.
my dear lord jesus is there with me..
i really do feel the warmth he gave me.
And. thats is the place where i felt secured and feels like home.

man takes responsibility.
and a when man takes up his responsibility.
this is the time when women step in to take their responsibility.

I need to learn how to be a man.
A real man.
Not fearing anything and confident about what jesus lord made me.


His Love to me is undying.
and my faith to him is undoubted.

You're my heavenly father.

In jesus name.
.Amen.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Fragile


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Text Widget